[Humanist] 23.627 publications: on free Johns; sustainable development

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Feb 9 07:01:03 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    John Laudun <jlaudun at mac.com>                             (14)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 23.623 Johns, Nature of the book

  [2]   From:    Luis Gutierrez <LTG214B at verizon.net>                      (24)
        Subject: Pelican Journal of Sustainable Development

        Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 06:52:30 -0600
        From: John Laudun <jlaudun at mac.com>

If by free you include the idea of also having to download Adobe's "Digital Editions" software which you then have to authorize with your Adobe ID. Only then do you get to read your "free" text within yet another Adobe UI that looks hauntingly like their PDF reader, but yet isn't.

--
John Laudun
Department of English
laudun at louisiana.edu