[Humanist] 23.624 Humanist returns!

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Feb 8 20:24:19 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 19:23:21 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Humanist back up

Dear colleagues,

For the last several days Humanist has not been working due to
malfunction of the system on which it runs. We now seem to be back in
business. If this is indeed so, then I will resume sending out postings
tomorrow morning.

Please watch out for anything you have sent. If you don't see it, please
send again.