[Humanist] 24.616 the best things in life are free; or, publications and corrections

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Dec 24 10:51:24 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Jan Kroeze <jan.kroeze at gmail.com>                          (8)
        Subject: Papers on computational linguistics of Biblical Hebrew, etc.

  [2]   From:    Gerry Coulter <gcoulter at ubishops.ca>                       (4)
        Subject: Baudrillard Studies

  [3]   From:    "Felix Lohmeier" <lohmeier at sub.uni-goettingen.de>         (25)
        Subject: TextGrid Newsletter: Version 1.0 in summer 2011

  [4]   From:    Rebecca Welzenbach <rwelzenb at umich.edu>                   (14)
        Subject: JEP 13.3: correction

        Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:57:50 +0200
        From: Jan Kroeze <jan.kroeze at gmail.com>

Dear colleagues, all my papers on computational linguistics of Biblical
Hebrew and other Humanities Computing issues, are available on Google Sites
at

http://sites.google.com/site/jankroezeresearch/

Would you please be so kind to let me know if you find any of these useful?

--
Groete / Sincerely
Jan H. Kroeze, University of South Africa