[Humanist] 24.607 Great War Archive

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Dec 21 11:21:04 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 21:03:08 +0000
        From: Alun Edwards <alun.edwards at oucs.ox.ac.uk>
        Subject: The Great War Archive

Dear Willard,

The RunCoCo team are pleased to announce that the University of Oxford just signed a formal agreement with the Europeana Foundation to extend The Great War Archive collection into Europe. Initially this will involve working with our partners in Europeana and The German National Library to run the project in Germany. We hope to extend into other countries on the continent 2011-2014. There is a blog post about this work here:
http://blogs.oucs.ox.ac.uk/runcoco/2010/12/20/dnb-europeana-gwa/

Best wishes, Ally

Alun Edwards
Manager of RunCoCo, University of Oxford
E: runcoco at oucs.ox.ac.uk
W: http://runcoco.oucs.ox.ac.uk/ RunCoCo: how to run a community collection online

RunCoCo | LTG (Learning Technologies Group, engagement and discovery section) | OUCS (Oxford University Computing Services) | 13 Banbury Road | Oxford OX26NN