[Humanist] 24.570 TAPoR moved; exploration invited

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 9 07:12:12 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:35:12 -0700
        From: "Kirsten C. Uszkalo" <circe at ufies.org>
        Subject: TAPoR Portal Move Completed and Request for Feedback on Portal Redesign

Dear All,

I am writing to let you know that we have successfully moved the TAPoR portal from McMaster University to the University of Alberta. You can find it now at http://portal.tapor.ca/

Although the move was a very smooth one, we would encourage you to have a look around in the portal, try the tools out, and double check your data. Please do let us know if you have any problems and we will work swiftly to rectify them.

While you are looking at the portal and trying things out, why not let us know what you like?

We are in the process of some updating and redesign, and would very much like some feedback on what tools you use, the ease of their use, and what you’ve always wished was there.

Please feel free to contact myself or Kamal Ranaweera (kamal.ranaweera at ualberta.ca) about any problems or suggestions you may have.

Cheers,
Kirsten
----
Kirsten C. Uszkalo

- Project Lead | Witches in Early Modern England Project | http://witching.org
- Editor | Preternature: Critical and Historical Studies in the Preternatural | http://preternature.org
- E-Lab Scholar | Athabasca University | https://elab.athabascau.ca/
- Project Lead: Usability | TAPoR Project | http://portal.tapor.ca/portal/portal
- Adjunct Assistant Professor | Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia

"Sure this woman is no witch, for she speaks many good words, which the witches could not"