[Humanist] 24.569 new publications: Kafka's Metamorphosis; sustainability

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 9 07:11:26 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Susan Brown <sbrown at uoguelph.ca>                          (10)
        Subject: sustainability report

  [2]   From:    "Rauterberg, G.W.M." <G.W.M.Rauterberg at tue.nl>            (29)
        Subject: Metamorphosis - WINNER BEST SHORT FILM in Hollywood

        Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 04:21:32 -0500
        From: Susan Brown <sbrown at uoguelph.ca>

Dear colleagues,

As a follow-up to my recent note about our project for the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada on sustaining digital scholarship and its relationship to sustaining culture, the group's report, Lasting Change: Sustaining Digital Scholarship and Culture in Canada, is available here for anyone who is interested: http://www.cwrc.ca/news/lasting-change-sustaining-digital-scholarship-and-culture-in-canada/

I'd like to thank everyone whose work informed this review of literature and policy, either directly or indirectly, and especially those members of Humanist who responded to my request for help.

For anyone interested in our sources, beyond those we were able to cite in the report itself, our public Zotero group remains at: http://www.zotero.org/groups/sustaining_scholarship_and_culture  Thanks to those who have added material to it.

For anyone wishing to discuss the contents of the report, our blog remains at the following address for anyone interested in offering comments or wishing to discuss the report: http://sustainableknowledgeproject.blogspot.com/

All the best,
Susan

sbrown at uoguelph.ca   susan.brown at ualberta.ca
http://orlando.cambridge.org  http://www.ualberta.ca/ORLANDO  http://www.cwrc.ca