[Humanist] 24.542 career in textual scholarship?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Dec 3 10:55:26 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 02:25:12 +0000
        From: "Sibongile B.N. Lynch" <slynch3 at STUDENT.GSU.EDU>
        Subject: Career Possibilities

Greetings All

I have recently been introduced to the field of textual scholarship and would very much like to know more about the possibilities. I am currently in a Master's program for Literary Studies at Georgia State in Atlanta, and I am interested in textual scholarship as a career focus, but also with regard to the study of African American text. Any advice or information you can offer would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sibongile B. N. Lynch