[Humanist] 24.533 PhD thesis ideas

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 09:33:46 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:28:35 -0500
        From: Patrick Durusau <patrick at durusau.net>
        Subject: A Request for PhD Thesis Ideas

Willard,

A request for PhD thesis ideas involving Lucene/Solr which could result
in the better digital tools that are oft discussed in this forum:

http://blog.sematext.com/2010/11/29/lucene-solr-for-academia-phd-thesis-ideas/

Software developers aren't going to stumble over our needs so we best
take opportunities that present themselves to articulate them.

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick at durusau.net