[Humanist] 23.765 ashes & messages

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Apr 21 12:08:40 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:07:41 +0100 (BST)
        From: "Willard McCarty" <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: ashes and messages

Dear colleagues,

The poor behaviour of Humanist in recent days has been due to the
perturbations in my normal routine while in transit -- and for the
last few days, because of the volcanic ash that has stranded me in
Toronto and so made normal activities difficult to impossible. I am
hoping for a resumption of the usual by the beginning of next week.

Meanwhile please do not hesitate to send in postings. I now have a
temporary setup that will serve the purpose.

Professor Willard McCarty
staff.cch.kcl.ac.uk/~wmccarty/