[Humanist] 23.736 we're in the money (as we sleep rough)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Apr 1 07:43:17 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:33:26 -0400
        From: James Rovira <jamesrovira at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 23.734 we're in the money (as we sleep rough)

Thanks for posting this, Willard.  I currently work at an institution
dominated by Business and Criminal Justice majors, and you wouldn't believe
the hostility my dept. encountered just for wanting to add a much need
Freshman Writing course.  These arguments for the humanities are valuable
and need to be made.

Jim R

Some here will, I hope, be interested in Watson's case that the