[Humanist] 23.402 DH2010 deadline extended; new centre at UC Irvine

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Oct 30 07:58:24 CET 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Sara Schmidt <saschmidt8 at gmail.com>                       (27)
        Subject: DH2010: Digital Humanities 2010 deadline extended to
                November 15th 2009

  [2]   From:    hastac-web at duke.edu                                       (72)
        Subject: New Center at UC Irvine to Seed Research and Collaboration
                on Digital Media and Learning

        Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 00:51:05 -0500
        From: Sara Schmidt <saschmidt8 at gmail.com>
        Subject: DH2010: Digital Humanities 2010 deadline extended to November 15th 2009

The deadline for proposals for Digital Humanities 2010 has been extended
until 12 Midnight GMT on Sunday 15 November. We do not expect that there
will be any further deadline extensions beyond this date.

Please note that if you have not used the online submission system,
conftool, before it may be useful to familiarise yourself with it in
good time. It is possible to input your details before uploading a
paper, and you can also withdraw a contribution if you are unhappy with
it, so you do not have to wait until everything is ready to begin the
process. This should help to avoid last minute submission problems,
since we can provide only limited support for users of the system.

If you have any queries about submissions, please contact dh2010 at
digitalhumanites.org (and cc saschmidt2010 at gmail.com ),
as soon as possible.

Sara Schmidt

On behalf of the Digital Humanities 2010 Programme Committee

Elisabeth Burr
Richard Cunningham
Jan-Christoph Meister
Elli Mylonas