[Humanist] 23.393 undergrad programmes

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Oct 26 07:13:49 CET 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:34:43 -0500
        From: John Unsworth <unsworth at illinois.edu>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 23.391 undergrad programmes in digital humanities?

Tanya,

Univ. of Illinois has an undergraduate informatics minor that could be
digital-humanities-inflected, depending on the interests of the
student.  GSLIS is in the process of proposing an undergraduate major,
as well--that program should be enrolling students next year.  More
information on the minor at

http://www.informatics.illinois.edu/

John