[Humanist] 23.391 undergrad programmes in digital humanities?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Oct 25 09:11:24 CET 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:11:01 -0400
        From: Tanya Clement <tclement at md2.mail.umd.edu>
        Subject: undergraduate programs in Digital Humanities

I am doing some research on undergraduate programs in the Digital
Humanities and would like to compile an updated list of existing
programs. Though McCarty and Kirschenbaum's list of "Institutional
models for humanities computing" at http://www.allc.org/imhc/ is
extensive, I am interested in an updated account of specifically
undergraduate programs that have a Digital Humanities *inflected*
curriculum -- that is, programs which may or may not be called Digital
Humanities but reflect--among other topics--some of the basic digital
methodologies, topics of research, and disciplines that concern the DH
community.  Certainly, this is a broad definition, but my request, in
part, is to create a range of initial responses from the field before
conducting a more formal survey.

Any responses from the humanist list would be much appreciated.

thank you,
Tanya

Tanya Clement, PhD
Associate Director, Digital Cultures and Creativity (DCC)
Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities (MITH)
The University of Maryland, College Park
tclement[at]umd.edu