[Humanist] 23.349 sound recordings of Greek drama

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Oct 6 10:11:11 CEST 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:06:03 +0100
        From: Virginia Knight <Virginia.Knight at bristol.ac.uk>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 23.339 sound recordings of Gk drama?

I suggest looking at Oxford's Archive of Performances of Greek and Roman
drama:  http://www.apgrd.ox.ac.uk/.
Their database holds information on recordings of classical drama. The help
page  http://www.apgrd.ox.ac.uk/ASP/help.htm#evidence  also lists other
relevant catalogues, suppliers and bibliographies which might help your
search.

Virginia Knight

--On 03 October 2009 07:09 +0000 Humanist Discussion Group

>                  Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 23, No. 339.
>          Centre for Computing in the Humanities, King's College London
>

>         Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 09:47:52 +0100
>         From: "Roueche, Charlotte" <charlotte.roueche at kcl.ac.uk>
>         Subject: sound recordings of Greek drama?
>

> I'm looking for sound recordings of Greek drama - specifically the
> Persae, but others would be of interest. Is there any site offering
> these?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Charlotte
> ----------------------------
> Professor Charlotte Roueché
> Department of Byzantine and Modern Greek Studies/Department of Classics
> King's College
> London WC2R 2LS
> direct tel. + 44 20.7848 2515
> fax             + 44 20.7848 2545
> charlotte.roueche at kcl.ac.uk
> http://www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/depts/bmgs/staff/roueche.html

Virginia Knight, Institute for Learning and Research Technology
Tel: +44 (0)117 331 4369  Fax:  +44 (0)117 331 4396
University of Bristol, 8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol BS8 1HH
Virginia.Knight at bristol.ac.uk
Official homepage: http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/aboutus/staff?search=cmvhk
Personal homepage: http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~cmvhk/virginia.html
ILRT homepage: http://www.ilrt.bristol.ac.uk