[Humanist] 23.398 undergrad programmes

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Oct 30 06:51:28 GMT 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:22:33 +0000
        From: "Jessop, Martyn" <martyn.jessop at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: RE: [Humanist] 23.395 undergrad programmes

Tanya,

Sadly the 'xxxxx with Digital Humanities' minor at King's College London has been closed down and we now concentrate on MA and PhD level teaching. We still operate 'standalone' modules in digital humanities for 1st and 2nd year students but it is no longer possible to obtain a BA Minor in Digital Humanities. There is a strong possibility that these modules will be made compulsory modules of other programmes which may allow a resurgence of digital humanities teaching at undergraduate level at King's - we'll have to wait and see.

Regards

Martyn

Martyn Jessop,
Director of Teaching,