[Humanist] 23.44 Wikipedia

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed May 27 07:02:11 CEST 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:22:16 +0200
        From: "Hladnik, Miran" <Miran.Hladnik at ff.uni-lj.si>
        Subject: Re:[Humanist]Wikipedia

Referring to the [Humanist] 23.37 post on Wikipedia (http://lists.digitalhumanities.org/pipermail/humanist/2009-May/000473.html), I am using the opportunity to point to my report on using Wikipedia and Wikisource in the university seminar (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Slovene_student_projects_in_Wikipedia_and_Wikisource); I would appreciate comments.

--- Miran Hladnik