[Humanist] 23.43 one or more problems with Humanist

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue May 26 07:39:25 CEST 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 06:24:47 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: a problem?

Dear colleagues,

Apparently there are some problems with Humanist that may have begun between 23.39 and 23.41 -- 23.40 having vanished is, I suspect, either the first victim or an accomplice.

First of all, at least one person here is getting Humanist as follows:

>> Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 23, No. 42.          Centre for
>> Computing in the Humanities, King's College London
>> www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist                  Submit to:
>> humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org         Date: Mon, 25 May 2009
>> 00:39:07 +0200         From: Elisabeth Burr
>> <elisabeth.burr at uni-leipzig.de>         >> Summer School "Culture & Technology" We are happy to announce the
>> 1. European Summer School „Culture & Technology, to take place at
>> the University of Leipzig, Germany, July 27-31, 2009.
>> http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/ Funded by the University
>> of Leipzig, the Volkswagen Foundation and the Association for
>> Literary and Linguistic Computing (ALLC), the Summer School, which

Does anyone else here see such a mess made of Humanist postings?

Then, as far as I can see, since Humanist 23.40 the headers are no longer being centred.

Please be patient while we investigate. Reports on the problem(s) would be welcome in the next day or so.

Thanks.