[Humanist] 22.609 digital resources for sustainable development? the past?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Mar 11 07:26:20 CET 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Luis Gutierrez <luisgutierrez at peoplepc.com>               (16)
        Subject: Digital Resources for Education in Sustainable Human
                Development

  [2]   From:    renata lemos <renata.lemoz at eletrocooperativa.org>         (16)
        Subject: why looking back?

        Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:13:55 -0400
        From: Luis Gutierrez <luisgutierrez at peoplepc.com>
        Subject: Digital Resources for Education in Sustainable Human Development

Hello,

Can anyone suggest good examples of digital resources used for
developing and deploying educational programs in sustainable development?

My plan is to focus on human development, so I need to show all the
human dimensions of sustainable human development, including both
physical and psychological factors.

Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Luis