[Humanist] 22.592 monthly reminders

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Mar 5 07:03:05 CET 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Stan Ruecker <sruecker at ualberta.ca>                       (28)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 22.591 apologies for the automated nagging

  [2]   From:    Shroyer <shroyer at uwo.ca>                                   (6)
        Subject: monthly reminder

        Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 00:12:14 -0700
        From: Stan Ruecker <sruecker at ualberta.ca>

Thanks, Willard. I appreciate your kindness in this matter.

- Stan

        Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 07:20:42 -0500
        From: Shroyer <shroyer at uwo.ca>

Still, in the event that one is no longer alive to receive these
vital newsletters, an annual reminder that must be acknowledged would
probably serve. I can imagine in a few years being bounced back from
several subscribed sites.
Regards,
RJS