[Humanist] 22.591 apologies for the automated nagging

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Mar 4 07:41:30 CET 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 06:40:06 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: existential declarations

Dear colleagues,

Presumably for some good reason, which I cannot now recall, I asked for
a reminder mechanism to be enabled within Humanist so that once a month
each member would be nagged to signify their continued existence to the
software. I find this apparent request of mine to Malgosia, the
programmer, utterly out of character, since I myself get annoyed at such
automated nags. Anyhow, I have now asked her to disable this mechanism
and hereby apologise to everyone for having caused such a thing to be
done. That everyone here once signified their existence should be enough!

All the best.