[Humanist] 23.119 reports of our death greatly exaggerated

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jun 30 12:43:09 CEST 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 05:57:02 -0400 (EDT)
        From: ayliu at english.ucsb.edu
        Subject: Chronicle article: Change or Die: Scholarly E-Mail Lists, Once Vibrant, Fight for Relevance

Dear Willard,

In case you haven't seen this article on the fate of
listservs today.

--Best, Alan Liu

----------

This article, "Change or Die: Scholarly E-Mail Lists, Once
Vibrant, Fight for Relevance" is available online at this
address:

http://chronicle.com/temp/email2.php?id=8gr3yGB8PdhvJ28ZhbrFfpJwvKHbjDWg

This article will be available to non-subscribers of The
Chronicle for up to five days after it is e-mailed.

The article is always available to Chronicle subscribers at this
address:

http://chronicle.com/free/v55/i40/40college2.0.htm

Finding it hard to keep up with all that's happening in academe?
The Chronicle keeps you up-to-date with award-winning reporting and
analysis of current events in higher education. Academe Today,
our daily e-mail newsletter is available to everyone at
http://chronicle.com/services/email_lists

    Visit us on the Web -- http://chronicle.com

       Careers & advice -- http://chroniclecareers.com

    Opinions & critique -- http://chroniclereview.com

   Arts & Letters Daily -- http://aldaily.com

If you have other problems or questions, please send a message to
help at chronicle.com