[Humanist] 22.681 DH2009 final reminder, early registration

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Apr 9 07:21:09 CEST 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:13:02 +0100
        From: DH2009 <dh2009 at digitalhumanities.org>
        Subject: DH09 Final Reminder:  April 15th Early Registration Deadline

Dear Prof. Willard McCarty,

A quick, final reminder that early registration for the dh09 conference closes
a week from today, on April 15th.  Members will pay $325 before this date and
$425 after.  Rates will be constant for non-members ($475), graduate members
($100), and graduate non-members ($200).  Information on becoming a member or
renewing membership can be found at the ADHO website:
http://www.digitalhumanities.org/.

For those who cannot find their member numbers or intend to become a member by
the time of the conference, we would advise you to register using eight zeros
as your subscriber number.  At the conference registration desk, we will have
a list of members to check that those who have paid member fees are in good
standing.

--
Digital Humanities 2009
https://secure.digitalhumanities.org//