[Humanist] 22.350 affect in text-analysis

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Nov 24 07:41:39 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Steven TOTOSY de ZEPETNEK <clcweb at purdue.edu>             (48)
        Subject: totosy Re: [Humanist]  22.346 affect in text-analysis?

  [2]   From:    Stan Ruecker <sruecker at ualberta.ca>                       (49)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist]  22.347 affect in text-analysis

        Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 23:36:10 +0100
        From: Steven TOTOSY de ZEPETNEK <clcweb at purdue.edu>

there is lots of work already on this: see the school of empirical
literary study (empirische literaturwissenschaft), i.e., the alberta
group (miall, bortolussi, dixon, etc.) or graesser at memphis, to
mention some of the US/canadian groups, best, steven

steven totosy de zepetnek ph.d. professor
http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/clcweblibrary/totosycv
* editor, clcweb: comparative literature and culture
http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/clcweb/ clcweb at purdue.edu
* series editor, purdue books in comparative cultural studies
http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/clcweblibrary/seriespurdueccs &
http://www.thepress.purdue.edu/comparativeculturalstudies.html
*center for the humanities and social sciences
http://humanitiescenter.nsysu.edu.tw
national sun yat-sen university steven.totosy at nsysu.edu.tw
*department of media and communication studies
http://www.medienkomm.uni-halle.de/kontakt/mitarbeiter/totosy/
university of halle-wittenberg steven.totosy at medienkomm.uni-halle.de