[Humanist] 22.311 fonts with Unicode

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Nov 11 07:34:18 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 04:58:24 -0800
        From: "Daniel Boyarin" <boyarin at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 22.309 publication-quality fonts with full Unicode

Dear Erik,
Thanks for this helpful note. By "attractiveness" I meant all that you
meant. I just wanted to get a list of suitable fonts for their designers to
choose between, since they're not used to working yet with full unicode
apparently.
thanks
db

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Humanist Discussion Group <