[Humanist] 22.236 welcome

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 6 07:57:03 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 06:46:20 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: welcome to the new Humanist

Dear colleagues,

This is to welcome you to the new Humanist and is the first message I am
sending through the new mechanism.

If you have sent me notice of problems, please be patient while we
figure out how to deal with them. The changeover is happening during the
busiest week of this term and just prior to a flight to the U.S. to
attend a conference. When it rains it pours etc. But from where I sit,
the new software looks very good indeed. My thanks to Malgosia Askanas
for all the hard work (past and a bit to come) and to the Alliance of
Digital Humanities Organizations for funding this renovation!

Keep those seatbelts fastened for a bit, but do let me know of problems
as they arise.