[Humanist] 22.401 books in XML?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Dec 24 08:29:06 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:06:43 +0100
        From: Junte Zhang <j.zhang at uva.nl>
        Subject: Looking for books in XML

Hi all,
I am looking for freely available books in XML format. Does someone know a
good repository? Preferably, books related to topics in the Humanities. I
know Microsoft has a huge collection, but I would like to use a different
set of data. I know Project Gutenberg has online books that you can download, but
these are in HTML and do not have real in XML encoded book structure.
Thanks!

Best,
junte