[Humanist] 22.397 what does a digital humanist do in Dublin?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Dec 23 11:30:42 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 11:34:16 -0800
        From: "Bleck, Bradley" <BradB at spokanefalls.edu>
        Subject: off topic: was: DRHA 2009 in Belfast; now: visiting Ireland

We arrive in Dublin on Christmas Eve and if anyone has suggestions for what we might visit/do/see, we would appreciate it. We are staying near Trinity at the Brooks.

Plans now are for a midnight mass and visiting whatever happens to be open on Christmas Day. From there, it's south, near Cobth, over to Kilarney, up near Gallway and back to Dublin. We'll be doing touristy things mostly, but any suggestions to a first timer to Ireland would be appreciated.

I understand if this is too off topic for the list. Thanks.

Bradley Bleck
English Department
Spokane Falls CC
http://bleckblog.org