[Humanist] 22.386 source of quotation

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Dec 17 07:24:27 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "dennis c.l." <cyberdennis at gmail.com>                      (2)
        Subject: Source of quotation about Physics in the 20th century

  [2]   From:    "Richard Frank" <richard.frank at utoronto.ca>               (57)
        Subject: RE: [Humanist]  22.383 source of quotation?

        Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:31:27 -0200
        From: "dennis c.l." <cyberdennis at gmail.com>

from google, try:
http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:xZPr1krTygcJ:www.iath.virginia.edu/lists_archive/Humanist/v19/0290.html+%22Science+in+the+20th+century+is+about+the+very+large,+the+very+small,+the+very+fast+and+the+very+slow.%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4

[Note that the above URL points to Humanist 19.296, which is newly accessible as http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/Archives/Virginia/v19/0290.html --WM]