[Humanist] 22.384 new publication: Glimpse 1.1

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Dec 16 08:32:29 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        From: "Megan Hurst" <megan.hurst at mo-projects.com>
        Subject: "Is the Visual Political?" GLIMPSE volume 1.1 now available

     From: GLIMPSE | the art + science of seeing
     <editor at glimpsejournal.com>

     GLIMPSE volume 1.1, "Is the visual political?"
     is now available for download
     http://www.glimpsejournal.com

     Glimpse is an interdisciplinary, quarterly, electronic and print-on-
     demand journal that examines the functions, processes, and effects of
     vision and its implications for being, knowing, and constructing our
     world(s). Each theme-focused issue features articles, visual spreads,
     interviews, and reviews spanning the physical sciences, social
     sciences, arts and humanities.

     Contribute your work to upcoming issues:
               o China Vision (due 01.05.09)
               o Color (due 03.01.09)
               o Visions (due 05.01.09)
               o Cosmos (due 06.13.09)
               o http://www.glimpsejournal.com/contribute.html
     Subscribeby Dec. 25 to receive a complimentary 4x4" animated flip
     book from OpticalToys.com
     http://www.glimpsejournal.com/subscribe.html

     Advertise
     http://www.glimpsejournal.com/advertise.html

     Tell your colleagues
     Please forward this message to those who might be interested in "the
     art + science of seeing"

     Tell us what you think
     We welcome your feedback, critiques, and ideas
     editor at glimpsejournal.com