[Humanist] 22.375 cfp: Emotion-Aware Natural Interaction

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Dec 10 07:28:21 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:00:12 +0000
        From: "radwa.arnous at hindawi.com" <radwa.arnous at hindawi.com>
        Subject: Promoting Special Issue on "Emotion-Aware Natural Interaction"

Dear Prof. McCarty,

I am writing to let you know about our upcoming Special Issue on "Emotion-Aware Natural Interaction," which will be published in the journal "Advances in
Human-Computer Interaction" in October 2009. You can find the Call for Papers for this Special Issue at http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ahci/si/eani.html
and the deadline for submission is April 1st, 2009.

I am contacting you about this Special Issue since I understand that it is closely related to your area of expertise, and I wanted to invite you to submit an
article. Advances in Human-Computer Interaction is an open access journal, which means that all published articles are made freely available online
without a subscription, and authors retain the copyright of their work.

If you have any questions about this Special Issue, or about the journal, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,

Radwa Arnous

Radwa Arnous
Editorial Office