[Humanist] 22.368 new publication: Interdisciplinary Science Reviews 33.3

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 4 06:57:13 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 05:47:30 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Interdisciplinary Science Reviews 33.3 (September 2008)

[Although this issue of ISR -- my first as the new Editor of this
journal -- has only a small bit to do with the digital humanities
directly, ISR's new direction has everything to do with the kind of
intellectual world that underpins our field, or so I would
unsurprisingly argue :-). My inaugural editorial (item 1, below)
explaining how I think that is so is provided on ISR's editorial
website, www.isr-journal.org. --WM]

Interdisciplinary Science Reviews 33.3 (September 2008)

1.
ISR Editorial
McCarty, Willard
pp. 185-188(4)

2.
ISR Guest Editorial Philosophy and engineering
McCarthy, Natasha
pp. 189-201(13)

3.
Philosophical underpinning for systems thinking
Dias, W.P.S.
pp. 202-213(12)

4.
Systems and scenarios for a philosophy of engineering
Farber, Darryl; Pietrucha, Martin T.; Lakhtakia, Akhlesh
pp. 214-225(12)

5.
Engineering professional ethics in a broader dimension
Durbin, Paul T.
pp. 226-233(8)

6.
The intertwining of ethics and methodology in science and engineering: a
virtue-ethical approach
Consoli, Luca
pp. 234-243(10)

7.