[Humanist] 22.365 apologies from your editor

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Dec 3 13:13:16 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 12:12:04 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: membership

My apologies to all those who have waited a seemingly interminable time
for action on their requests to become members of Humanist. It turns out
that for me to approve each membership request two actions have to be
taken on two different web pages. Until yesterday I knew about only one
of these and so was happily proceeding on the assumption that I had done
all that I needed to do. (To be fair, I was likely told that there were
these two actions but forgot.)

Mea culpa this time, not the machine's.